Re: 96.9 testing...123

I remember listening to Imus on WFAN just before he syndicated and he was
"dry-running" stopping down at certain times and scheduling certain features, such
as Mike Breen's "20/20 Sportscasts" to work on both WFAN and the network.
Eventually, after days of trying to hit cues with little success, he said just
what you did, "it's a local show, if they want to syndicate it, fine, but we're
running it our way.  Still, it's better than trying to figure out Howard Stern,
who can go up to an hour without breaking for spots, and often running thirty
minutes to two hours past 10AM.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7