Re: 96.9 testing...123

Imus in the morning started out as a local show that just happened to be
put on a network.  I guess Imus still wants it sounding "local" to new
york instead of formatting it and structuring it to meet the needs of a
network.  In my opinion networking a local show usually tends to dilute
it; Bob Grant's show is a good example of that.  Compare Grant during his
last hour on WOR when he's got the NYC (and rest of the east coast)
audience to himself and during the other 3 hours, when he's playing to a
coast-to-coast audience.  Vastly different I think

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven