Re: Tele-media

In a message dated 8/24/1999 2:03:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<<They are just wondering what kind of company it is to
work for?>>

Our company has been fortunate enough to work with TeleMedia for several
years now, and if nothing more, they could be reassured that Ira would do
everything to ensure WHOB's success.  I am currently scheduled to head out to
his stations in Barstowe, CA, where the GM/PD/"I do everything but windows"
is one of the best I have met in the industry.  If anything, the staff
wouldn't be replaced by a PC, but more over, the station could be looking at
becoming something bigger and better in the marketplace.

But then again, just an opinion, and you know what they are often worth...

R. Camirand