Re: 96.9 testing...123

Either that or they actually had someone drop it next door on the way
home.  When you leave GM's parking lot you have to turn right and that
places you directly in front of the Globe.  I don't expect that the Globe
wants to do Mike Barnicle any favors.  Course I'd love to be a fly on the
wall for his call screener....

Brian

At 12:18 PM 8/24/99 -0400, Shawn Mamros wrote:
> >Either Mike Barnicle still has some friends at the Globe or being
> >next-door neighbors with market's #1 daily makes a big
> >difference how Greater Media's stations' program listings get
> >updated so quickly :  This Sunday's TV Week supplement
> >already had Don Imus listed on WSJZ from 5:30-10am while
> >other stations' programs schedules and formats remain
> >out of date for weeks now....Go figure!
>
>Or perhaps Greater Media is just better about notifying the Globe
>about such changes, while the other stations either don't know or
>don't care about doing so...  Just a guess, but I'd bet that has more
>to do with it than anything else.
>
>-Shawn Mamros
>E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA