Re: 96.9 testing...123

They've been running ads for upscale wineries, Turner Fisheries and several
other upscale lines in addition to the usual rasher of "AT&T Wireless",
etc.  I wonder if the new format will bring ads for Bush Beer and trailer
accessories.

On a side note, about a year ago I was channel surfing and caught an ad for
a strip joint and an abortion clinic in the same stop set.  Great planning
in the traffic dept.  I think that it was Jamn but I'm not sure.