Re: AM Presets

Yeah...why do radio manufacturers put 3 fm bands on their digital radios
and only one AM?
If they want to boast about how many presets the radio has, how about
splitting it evenly between FM and AM? Putting 2 AM and two FM bands? I
have a sony walkman that has 3 FM bands and it's very aggravating to cycle
through 3 bands when switching from FM to AM

(Then again I've gotten over it by assigning one raft of 5 presets to NYC
stations, one for Boston and one for Charlotte -when I was there two weeks
ago*

I wonder if they do it because there are more FM stations in most areas
than AM - which could require ore presets

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven