Re: WTIC studios actually move

Ironically, that's how Bob Steele ID'ed and brought in the news.  It would have
been fitting to bring Steele in to do that last show.  Did he pull any shifts
at 1080 this summer?  I knew he used to do them on summer weekends, but didn't
he have some medical problems?  Anyone know what's up with him?

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7