Re: Smooth Jazz

I don't think that the AC vocals are Shirley's doing but rather mandated by
management.  Before Shirley was PD Bill George had the job and they kept on
him to keep it closer to AC.  I can only assume that she's getting the same
pressure.

I never made the comment about the station playing "real jazz".  It
wouldn't fly in any major market as a marketable format.  Smooth Jazz is
entirely a different animal.

My complaint was that certain dayparts started to sound an awful lot like
Magic and less like WSJT, WLVE, CD
101, etc.

Brian