Re: More Western Mass radio

I'm suprised that Mega wasn't able to pick up Chowderhead Broadcasting's
WORC-Worcester (1310) and WGFP-Webster (940).  Chowderhead just sold its FM to
Montachusett, and right now the two AM's simulcast mostly satellite fed talk.  I
don't hear too many local spots on the stations.  I would think that Mega could
have pitched them enough bucks to make it attractive for them to cash out.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7