Re: Radio Free Vermont's "address"

On 14 Aug 99,, Bob Nelson wrote:

> I was in Vermont this week and Radio Free Vermont is still broadcasting at
> 96.5 in Rutland. They had a liner naming several other towns the signal
> "reaches" but I don't think their signal goes too far beyond Rutland
> itself.

Sitting in my hotel room in Brattleboro and reading your posting, I
decided to try to tune them in.  I've got something on 96.5, though
they haven't IDed yet.  But the music they're playing certainly
sounds like it might be them.

BTW, I heard WSSH today, and it sounded just like the WSSH we used to
know.  Including the "This is Whishshsh" liners.

They just IDed.  It's actually a commercial station at 96.7 (The
signal sounded a lot better when I re-tuned to 96.7.).  I think they
said WGSA or something like that.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503               http://world.std.com/~lawyer/