Re: WNHQ sold

At 10:31 AM 8/13/99 -0400, John Bolduc wrote:

>Any possibilities that WJJY's parent company buying WHOB 106.3 Nashua to
replace
>departing WNHQ. Then simulcast 105.5 WJYY on 106.3.

Actually, it's WJYY.  My guess is that WHOB is way over priced.  A year or
so ago when Capstar bought the Knight stations, they were negotiating for
the purchase of WHOB for $4 million.  Then Mario got greedy and upped the
price to $5m, and the deal was off.  All you have with WHOB is stick
value...one would think that if B-106's stick value was $5m, Capstar would
have bought it.