Re: TALK96

I highly doubt it.  I don't think it's soon to be improved signal will be enough to reach Boston,
especially with WPLM sitting on first-adjacent 99.1. I would imagine a lot of WSJZ's ratings came from
Boston and it's more affluent suburbs.  That's why GM moved the format from 99.5 to 96.9 a couple of
years ago.  I don't think the Worcester market could support a jazz station.  Most smaller markets can't.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7