Re: WJIB Programming

I'm not speaking for Bob here....but maybe he's trying to raise some much
needed cash to improve the station? It seems like WJIB  is pretty
much a one-man operation. There's only so much one person can do.  Bob
also has to have a life outside of 'JIB i guess.

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven