Re: imus to land on wsjz

>  and the cost of Imus over an in house music based show????  This is a
> classic case why I flunked bean counting....

Never did understand the economics of radio...

As for the future of Jazz (coming from both an Imus fan and a Jazz fan...)
I'll be very disappointed if Boston once again looses a jazz station.  You
would think that the previous experiments with Jazz would have showed that
jazz is not a high rated format in Boston.  But, one would think that the
TSL of a jazz station would be much longer than most other formats (other
than maybe MOYL)...then again, I flunked Ratings 101.

Marc Lemay