Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/30: Sales Galore!

>Scott Fybush wrote:
>...the CRTC has set Aug 19 as the deadline for letters of intent to apply
>for 740, 93.5, and "any other frequency that may be suitable to serve this
>area."
>On 2 Aug 99,  Roger Kirk wrote:
>Bob Bittner should apply for a 50Kw translator for WJIB <g>
>At 12:49 AM 8/3/99 -0400, Joe Ross wrote:
>Well, it's probably a format that isn't being provided in the area, which
>would probably please the CRTC, but it would probably run afoul of the
>Canadian content rules.
Bill Piacentini replies:
Not necessarily. All he has to do is play these Canadian Artists' songs
(Ann Murray, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Bryan Adams, k.d. lang, Gordon
Lightfoot, Sarah McLachlan, Joni Mitchell, [and we can't forget] Gino
Vanelli) every two hours in prime time!