WAAF Studios Move to Huntington Ave

Hello.
Couldn't help myself again. I just had to call the Entercom
engineering dept in Boston to ask how the audio from Boston
is getting to Paxton. The guy said they are using T1 lines. I
then asked why they didn't opt for an old fashioned STL (as
if I didn't know) and he said it would have needed two hops
to accomplish that!
This reminds me, has anyone heard anything more on the proposed
new giant tower to be built nearby the current WUNI stick?
Think AAF could/would use an ordinary STL then?

Best Regards!

Kyle (MajorRadioFreak@excite.com)