Re: New London CT

On 1 Aug 99, at 13:41, Mike Thomas wrote:

> I guess it beats eating Top Ramen and standing in the unemployment
> line.

Hey, now, that hits pretty close to home!  :)  I actually *lived* on
Top Ramen when I was living on unemployment after losing my gig
in Rochester, NH in the early 90s.  I went from making $600/week
as Operations Manager there to board op-ing The Real Don
Steele's syndicated show and sorting out the public file at Cool
95.3.  Now *that's* a downgrade for ya. :)

Take care,

Chris, out of the business--and, loving it :)