Re: WTIC (AM) studios moving out of Hartford

At 01:13 AM 7/31/99 -0400, Martin J. Waters wrote:
> He
>claimed the mosquitos out at the swamp are as large as house cats. He
>called the office park in Farmington the Toxic Fill Office Park.

On a similar note, I'v noticed that WKCI in New Haven refers to its studios
as "Radio Towers Park"  Is this a euphemism for studios at (probably DA AM)
the tx site?  My gf has picked up prizes her daughters have won there...she
says they're in a kind of dumpy-looking house...didn't say anything about
antennas though.