Re: Tragedy & Co-incidence

There was another commercial coincidence on "Imus in the
Morning" Friday July 30th at about 6:15 am.  Charles
McCord had just finished reading the story about the
Atlanta shootings, when a sounder came on for a
commercial to be read on the network.  It went on for
a long time then Imus said "I can't read this...
it's a spot for E-trade (an on-line stock trader).
He bailed out immediately and some commercials on
tape ran (network of WEEI I don't know).  Rare class
by the shaggy-haired one.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com