Re: WFNX --> monitoring Sanford

>>(and we can monitor both stationsoff-air, I can't imagine WFNX being able to
hear Sanford).

I remember in the late 60's / very early 70's WOTW-FM in Nashua NH having a
stack pair of FM beams pointed at Dover NH to pick up and monitor their sister
station WDNH (pre WOKQ days)on 97.5.  I believe WDNH coverage back in those days
was quite limited, as I remember trying to hear them in the Merrmimack Valley
was impossible.

Does anyone remmeber when WDNH became WOKQ. What was WDNH relationship to WOTW?

John
Derry NH