Re: STE....REO (was: NorthEast Radio Watch 7/16: WZEN)

Thus getting that leadpipe effect! Another fine example
of a tune not being able to correct, the Swinging Medallions "Double
Shot (Of My Baby's Love)! Drums guitars, keyboards and that unavoidable
bass on the left channel and the vocals being the only element on the
right channel. It's my understanding that these recordings were
intended to be mixed to mono from these 2 track sources. Hence. "Phil
Spector's Chritmas Album"! Anyone remember that hard to find *2 track*
unauthorized release on Pavillion records?;)

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine