SKIP

Just a note:

Driving along the Masspike today out west, was listening to WTBT , from Brandenton FL, on 103.5 like it was a local. If my mini disc recorder had batteries I would have recorded the crystal clear legal.

Also noted that somewhere about 10 miles west of the 120 miles to boston sign, was picking up Providence 93.3 pretty clear , WBRU and WPRO where  fighting with Albany, NY.but It was clear enough to understand they where Providence.

Just my input...... gotta love it!

~M

Get your own free email account from
http://www.wjbq.com