RE: Linda Rondstadt

My .02 worth:

When I started in radio ('64), it was necessary to know
Top 40, Jazz, A/C & Country, because shows with those
kinds of music were on the schedule, had to be programmed
and hosted.

If I remember the lineup correctly:
A/C in the morning, Jazz middays, Top 40 (for 2 hours) after
school, Big Band for the "Supper Club", Country in the
evening (if no Red Sox) and Shmaltz on Sunday Morning with
"A Sunday Kind Of Music."  Specialization was for Doctors.

Michael is musically multi-dextrous.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@usa.net