Re: The big switch, as it happened

 The problem with WPHX making it to Portland is 91.9...
which is a bible thumping waste of air space! How will the contour
issues of the two frequncies work? I'm using a Carver TX-11 tuner with
a roof anntenna set just so, to get the signal with minimal splash
over, so I can imagine what the average household radios performance is
like.

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine