Re: shania twain gives select djs a kiss

I totally agree, the country mix(album version) is far superior to that
piece of *@&% drivel CHR mix! I was actually surprised that version
made it as far as it did. I thought it was only going to be a alternate
house mix, but seems like everybody in CHR ran with it...including
us(shriek)!

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine