Re: travel shows, etc...

In a message dated 7/19/99 6:46:19 AM EDT, bostonradio@yahoo.com writes:

<< WRKO runs Microsoft-produced "Expedia Radio Show" on Sunday
 mornings(6am-7am) >>

Is there someplace to find a list of these hidden gems - programs that are
put on at these very early or late hours that I wouldn't find by accident?
If I happened to be up at that ungodly hour on a Sunday, I'd listen.  I
usually listen to WERS and WBUR on Sunday mornings. And I always forget about
LTAR. Is that still on? What time?
     Also, are there any computer call-in shows in the Boston area?   I seem
to recall finding one by accident once on one of the more distant, just
outside of Boston stations.

phyllis
(A talk radio junkie who would welcome a travel or computer call-in program,
geared to nerds like me,  r more "hot-talk" info-tainment like Tai or Mark
Parenteau )