Re: JFK Missing -- Coverage

It sounds like some of Dan's conservative leaning beliefs are talking here.  If
Nancy Reagan or Barbara Bush were involved in a plane crash, the coverage would
also be wall to wall.  Amy Carter and the Reagan kids were not in the public
spotlight nearly as long as JFK Jr. was, and they never recieved any lasting
noteriety.  Also, many older Americans have followed JFK Jr. since the Kennedy
assassination, which was another great Kennedy tragedy.  This country has been
focused on this family, this very DEMOCRATIC family, for many, many years, and it
sound like Mr. Billings is letting his political views tarnish what is a very
legitimate news story, probably this biggest news story of the year.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7