(Fwd) RE: IMUS OUT AT WEEI

I meant this to go to the whole group.  For some reason, my e-mail
software only sent it to Paul.

- ------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
From:           	A. Joseph Ross <lawyer@world.std.com>
To:             	"Paul Hopfgarten" <hopfgapr@sprynet.com>
Subject:        	RE: IMUS OUT AT WEEI
Date sent:      	Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:46:45 -0400

On 10 Jul 99,  Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

> I heard an interesting rumor from an intern at Greater Media....
>
> WFNX flips to "LATIN"!
>
> Any thoughts?

Well, I know there's still a Latin oration at Harvard commencement, but I
can't imagine what other audience there'd be for a radio station
broadcasting in Latin.  Even the Church doesn't use it much these days.

<G>

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/