Re: WCRN

Is $20 million really a high price these days?  Looking at the recent AM
sales around Boston, it seems that WROL would be worth several million
dollars.  WWMR Rumford has a great 100K signal that cover most of western and
southern Maine, plus most of northern New Hampshire.  That signal is
valuable.  I'm not saying that $20 million is a low price for the group, but
I don't think it is a particularly high price when you consider today's
market.

Dan Billings
Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 7/7/99 9:43:44 AM EST, Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net