Re: burn-outs come faster in the 90's than previous decades

Howard writes:
> I just hate the whole "Dancin'"/"Jammin'" tag. When this music was
new,
> we called it "soul" and "disco." The hip-hop crowd calls it "old
> school." Why can't the format use these terms?

Likely the same reason millions are paid each year to the packaging
industry by manufacturers looking to re-label the same product (or
slightly altered).  I'm wondering if "Disco Duck" would have made it
as "Jammin' Duck?"  Gotta go.  A convoy on one-nine and the kicker
under the bed just blew a cork.  (Man, I hate the 70s....)

Bill O'Neill