Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 6/25:

At 02:21 PM 6/26/99 -0400, Scott D Fybush wrote:
>Our first stop?  Buffalo, where the
>modern AC sounds of "Alice at 92.9" gave way to this year's fad format
>this week.
>
>Rumors of a format change to rhythmic oldies came true Wednesday
>(6/23) at noon, when Infinity's WLCE (92.9) became "B-92.9, Buffalo's
>Dancin' Oldies."

As one fad format fades away into another.  I always thought so-called
modern AC was a format with fairly short legs (don't even ask about the
"Alice" handle).  Take heart, in a couple years most of the rhythmic oldies
stations will be gone and replaced with...what?  rap oldies?  boy-band
gold?  polkas?  all civil-war music?

What is it with 92.9 anyway?  Is it just a dog frequency everywhere?