Re: a letter I got....

<<On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:40:31 -0400 (EWT), Sven Weil <sven@lily.org> said:

> He probably meant CBC Radio 2 (aka CBC Stereo). They are the CBC's music
> station.

No, I'm certain he did not.  Marjorie Doyle is indeed the host of the
two-hour overnight classical show on R1, ``That Time of the Night'',
which starts after ``Between the Covers'' and runs until the 1 AM
start of international programming.  ``That Time'' originates from CBR
in Calgary, if I'm not mistaken.  If you had listened to CBL on its
last night, as I did, that's what you would have heard before the
station was killed.

- -GAWollman

- --