Re: 1957

I lived in Somerville near Tufts at the time.  I don't remember what the
program was now, but there was something on WTBS on Saturday nights that I
just HAD to listen to.  So every Saturday night I would steal aluminum foil
from my mom's kitchen to hang on the rabbit ears antenna I was using on my
FM radio, desperately trying to bring in WTBS well enough to listen to. :)