WWLP-WPKX off the air

WWLP-TV and WPKX(FM) went off the air several times on Monday morning
between 6:45 and 8:30. The AC from the street died causing the generator to
fire up. When the AC came back on the generator stopped but the Transfer
switch didn't switch the building back to the street power. The power died
every fifteen minutes while the generator automatically stopped between 7:30
and 8:15 until our chief engineer could manually switch us back to the
street power. WAQY which also transmits off our tower switched to their
backup (unlicensed) antenna in East Longmeadow. WPKX has no back up
facilities (they only have one transmitter, no redundant one also here).

Mike