Fuller-Jeffrey stations go live on the Internet

Fuller-Jeffrey stations WJBQ and WHOM in Portland and WOKQ/WPKQ in the
Dover/Berlin areas of New Hampshire are either streaming or about to stream
live audio to the Internet through Portland-based provider
BroadcastMusic.com.  My attempts to listen to the streams, however, were
universally disappointing--either the links were broken or my 24k link
through the office's PBX system won't provide enough bandwidth to negotiate
a connection.

Take care,

Chris