WPHX bumper stickers surfacing in Portland?

In advance of the switchover of WCDQ to a virtual simulcast of WFNX, the
Phoenix Media/Communications Group is apparently circulating bumper stickers
around town.  There were quite a few of them pasted on the walls of the
Stone Coast Brewing Co. (a leading bar/performance venue on York Street)
last night.  It's a simple design with 92.1/The Alternative on it--enough to
pique interest without letting the cat entirely out of the bag.  I'll keep
an eye out for other bumper sticker locations from Portland to Portsmouth.
All this promotional activity begs a rather obvious question:  how the hell
do they plan to upgrade the facility to provide an adequate signal in those
outlying areas while still putting a city grade over the COL and providing
appropriate protection of co- and adjacent channel signals?

BTW, don't necessarily count on this Saturday being the magic day.  I was
listening yesterday and the jock on duty, Heather Salisbury, indicated that
the new programming would be delayed for a few days.  Who know what the heck
that means--but I'll certainly be listening on and off tomorrow just in
case, as will just about every other radio-oriented person within range of
the signal!

Take care,

Chris