FW: Traffic Reporting

- -----Original Message-----
From: Larry A. Lovering [mailto:lloverin@bbnplanet.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 1999 1:38 PM
To: Roger Kirk
Subject: RE: Traffic Reporting

Heard it on WBZ this morning, Jay McQuade confirming it with Delta
Airlines traffic between 5:00 and 5:23.

Supposedly, MassHighway can be reached by cell phone at *1.  What I
heard is that 93 south will be limited to one lane from 495 to 129, and
closed from 129 to 128 during this time.

You're right, it should be the lead story in morning drive and afternoon
drive.  But, I didn't hear about it on any other station.

Conspiracy theories aside, maybe it's a case of metro news vs. surburban
news.

- -Larry
lloverin@bbnplanet.com