Re: WKBR/Tom L.

John Bolduc asked:

> Was last Thursday (6/10) another WKBR slip-up or is the Tom Leykus
(Ican
> never
> spell it right) show history on WKBR. 1on1 Sports was on during his
time
> slot.

I dunno, but things don't seem to be looking good for Tom Leykis in NH.
I tuned to WKBR after the pattern switch tonight (oops!), but Leykis
wasn't there Monday or Tuesday night.  A friend in Laconia tells me WEMJ

recently dumped him in favor Bruce Williams in the evening.  Rumor has
it a major advertiser (or possible several) was (were) threatening to
pull all spots if Leykis stayed.