from Montreal to Boston

Just back from Montreal...after working a Red Sox series I would rather
forget....anyhoo some tidbits.

The Stanley Cup Finals are NOT on radio in Montreal in either tounge. Locals
pointed out to me that you can hear CBMT on 87.9 and most local hockey fans
know that. WHAM in Rochester was the only station you could hear ( with
Buffalo feed) with the game.

Thursday morning 940 was transmitting a tone, but signal was fading by St
Jean (some 25 miles away)
 other signal reports

Friends in Montreal tell me that Howie Carr is developing a Montreal
following on WVMT (620 Burlington)....its weird they go from ESPN radio to
Howie at 3.
(BTW I left Montreal at 12:00 Noon and arrived in Lowell aprox 5 PM)
CIQC (600) faded much faster than usual, as I lost it in St Albans, VT
CKGM (990) was listenable as far as White River Jct, Vt
CJAD (800) was solid until Mt Sunapee area ( new towers helped signal?)
CKAC (730) faded by Montpeiler, it usually carries further
CKVL (850) also solid until Mt Sunapee when WEEI finally kicked in. *that
doesn t seem kosher*
STAR 93.7 shoed up solid between Barre and White River, and all the way thru
New Hampshire
640 AM out of Westfield was solid from Burlington, VT down.
In Montreal Wednesday night
WNRB 1510 like a local
WEZE 590 solid (and could be heard thru CIQC splatter)
and of course 1030 :)
Radio Disney at 1260 was very strong
680 was solid Toronto