Re: Karen Blake...?

She might have been filling in for Duran
Blake's scheduled for Saturday and Sunday...
Other former Eagle staffers are back on weekend
schedule -- Kim Collins, Jay Michaels...Steve York
is still on for overnights but rumored to be headed
somewhere else...

Charlie Wilde is almost a definite to take over
Star 93-7's morning slot. He's coming from Jacor's
WVMX 94.1FM(Mix 94-1)/Cincy which he 'left' in April
after taking a pounding from Mel's station....

He made some waves in Europe a couple years ago
as a groovy Yank "presenter" on London's top dance
station Kiss FM which is controlled by Jacor to some extent.
When his work permit was not renewed, he headed back to the
States and landed in Cincy where pulled some impressive
numbers in a battle for female listeners(the guy even
sabotaged a competitor's web site -- it was one of Mel's stations.
Stupid move. Mel's station ate up much of Wilde's audience after that).