Re: Alex Beam column

Bob writes:

<snip> I do like Howie, but since his union prohibited
> Virgin Boy and Sandy talking on the air, the show
> hasn't been the same--plus the reasons given earlier
> on this list do apply <snip>

If union issues are true, I remain surprised as to why the station
simply doesn't ante up, pay their people scale (for their position
rate) and reap the benefits with a better show?  Like AFTRA or not,
they would have it that the show infrastucture would be compensated
under the same economy of scale as talent (and Entercom would be none
the poorer at quarter's end).

Bill O'Neill