Re: Question city

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>

<dan.strassberg@worldnet.att.net> said:

> > If someone were willing to pay the right
> > price for the 630 site, the setup looks tailor-made for 630 to move to
the
> > 920 site.
>
> Unlikely, since the whole Citadel Providence group has its studios at
> the 630 tx.

By chance I happened to drive past there yesterday and saw that it is
named... the Salty Brine Communications Center....( I prolly misspelled his
name)...

Friends down there are furious with COX cable as Red Sox games on 56 are
shown at their whim on COX 3. The WLVI games are shown on WLNE-LP but COX
elects to bring in WLVI for the games, when they remember to program the
timer. WHDH has now vanished from Rhode Island cable, and WCVB will be lost
on July 1.