Re: Boston Phoenix may extend paper's reach into Maine

>    how 'bout when you read the gossip column in the Boston Herald and find
> that (the late-rest her soul) Norma Nathan knew before you did...?

Try reading the local paper's story about the new ownership coming to your
station, and quotes from the new owner about the revised morning news
team....and you dont see your named mentioned.  That's how I departed the former
WBBX in Portsmouth, NH, long ago.  As soon as I saw the article I accepted an
offer from WTSN, beginning a long and, for the most part, happy relationship
that last until early last year.

Dan C.

happily enjoying life at WGAN these days.