Re: Cumulus Media donates WHQO to Maine Public Radio

> I hope they will at least put different programming on it....

Not a prayer, I'm afraid; these folks have all the creativity of those Christian broadcasters who saturate ECFM with their crappy
little translators.  If ever there was an argument for limiting the number of stations one entity can own...ah well, at least
Phoenix Media will do something semi-unique with WCDQ/Sanford.  Our tax dollars at work!

Take care,

Chris