Re: TV Skip (was Re: Some DX notes.....)

I've gotten TV skip, too...back when I had regular TV
(not cable), there was a time when WGBH Ch. 2 in Boston
(I live on the North Shore) would be off-air in the
mornings and I'd pick up the Ch. 2 in Orlando or
Indianapolis or something. I do have a portable TV
with a regular antenna, and sometimes the UHF skip
would give me stations from New York City, Hartford
(Ch. 30) or Vermont (Ch. 31,41).