Re: WBZ and ABC (was: The Future of WBCN-- Talk????)

On 23 May 99,  Bill O'Neill wrote:

> I agree, however, for me it is purely station availability in a given
> market.  Simply, there are fewer and fewer AMers left that have not chosen
> LMAs (religion, non-Eng. lang, etc.)  Moreover, the generation that is
> evolving into news listeners grew up on FM.  It's less of a transition if
> they don't need to go with AM.  Sort of how pants manufacturers have snuck
> in elastics into the waistband, if you (deep breath) get my drift....

Don't any of these people ever listen to sports events on radio?  Most of
them are on AM.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/