Re: WBZ and ABC (was: The Future of WBCN-- Talk????)

On 21 May 99,  Sven Weil wrote:

>  What difference does it
> make whether news/talk stuff is on either band? It still sounds the same.
> I can  understand choosing FM for music over MW but for voice?
>
> Can someone please enlighten me?

Many years ago, when I had my first FM radio, my father was struggling to
listen to a baseball game through the static caused by a summer thunder
storm.  I invited him to come in and listen to the game on WHDH-FM, where
the signal was crystal clear.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/