Re: lesser known pop hits

Re:Doctor Demento--
I know WPYX in Albany, NY runs it (our own Gavin
Burt has taped it for me). If you have Internet
Explorer 5 with its "radio bar", I think WPYX is
one of the stations they offer--it's run on
Sunday nights.

"The doctor is in" at http://www.drdemento.com,
by the way.

I remember WRKO's Jeff Katz interviewing Dr. Demento
when Jeff had the late night slot, and they were both
lamenting the fact that the good Doctor did not (and
still does not) have a Boston affiliate.