Re: Information on V-66

True story: I remember tuning in to "V-66" once and
seeing a "video" for Price's "Raspberry Beret". It
wasn't the same video MTV aired; instead, the camera
went back and forth between pictures of the album
cover, lyrics, and maybe a few other things. I suppose
V-66 wasn't given the right to broadcast the actual
video so they had to "make do"...Your explanation
about that MTV exclusivity is interesting and
undoubtedly true!