Re: 940 Montreal is gone

At 8:17 PM -0400 5/14/99, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>> >CBM isn't dead yet
>>
>> Are you sure?  Maybe you were listening to another CBC freq..  I was
>> listening to 940 on my way home from work last night, I left about 1:30
>> AM, and I heard nothin on 940.

I think I may have an explanation.  I left work ar 11:30 fri night.  Once I
got a bit north of Boston, I tuned to 940 and heard a short loop tape
advising listeners that Radio One on 940 was no more, and telling them to
tune to 88.5 FM.  Shortly after midnight I tuned in again, there was
nothing on 940.

So, neither of us is crazy or hearing things.